The Digitech HT-2 Chromatic Tuner is the cornerstone to the HardWire pedal chain. Because the tuner is the first thing in your signal chain, it cannot affect your tone. When the HardWire Chromatic Tuner is on, you can count on it being precise, and when it's off, you can count on it being out of way-truly the best of both worlds. HardWire pedals preserve guitar tone because they operate at a significantly higher voltage than your standard pedals. HardWire pedals get the most out of hot guitar pickups and perform flawlessly in the high voltage environment of an amplifier effects loop. HardWire pedals guarantee constant effects performance throughout the life of the battery and prevent tone loss because they operate at a steady voltage-independent of decaying battery voltage. Includes unique Stomplock(TM) guards prevent controls from being kicked and your tone from being changed. Each HardWire pedal includes custom-cut Velcro(R) pads to fasten it to a pedalboard and green gaffer tape for the actuator label and see the pedal in the most adverse stage lighting conditions.
- High-accuracy (less than +/- 1 cent), stable tuning with blue In Tune LED
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant high-voltage operation for tonal quality and noise reduction
- Green gaffer tape helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Velcro pads attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard