The BOSS DD-20 Digital Delay offers more User memory and the longest delay of any effect pedal – up to 23 seconds! Delay time can be quickly set using the push-button knob or via tap tempo. And with a choice of 11 modes – including new “Smooth″ and “Twist″ delays and sound-on-sound recording – this Twin Pedal raises the bar for delay effects.
23 Seconds of Pro-Quality Delay
With up to 23 seconds of delay, the DD-20 easily outshines the competition and can even double as a sound-on-sound pedal. Delay time can be adjusted via tap tempo or using a knob, which also features a push function to set the delay range more quickly. Eleven delay modes are provided covering everything from analog and tape delay to reverse delay and more. A new Memory function makes it possible to change delay modes.
New “Smooth″ and “Twist″ Modes
The DD-20 also introduces two all-new delay effects that are sure to blow some minds. Twist creates wild delay effects similar to “over the top″ manipulation of an analog tape echo, while Smooth creates ultra-smooth delay effects. This is a pedal no guitarist should be without.
- BOSS’ most powerful delay pedal with up to 23 seconds of delay
- 11 delay modes including classic tape delay and sound-on-sound recording
- New “Smooth″ and “Twist″ modes for subtle or radical delay effects
- Memory function for changing delay modes seamlessly
- New push-button knob for setting delay time in fine or coarse adjustments