Its large LCD analog-style needle display delivers excellent visibility and accuracy. Additional LED indicators show pitch deviation or blink to indicate the tempo, making the TM-40 a highly visual tool. Korg's TM40 combines great metronome features, a chromatic tuner, and an easy-to-read LCD display in one convenient package. On the metronome side, select from thirteen rhythmic patterns. The tempo can be set manually from 40 to 208 BPM, or simply tapped in on the front panel. In addition to the display, the built-in speaker provides a solid sound; an earphone jack is provided for privacy. On the chromatic tuner side a traditional guitar input is available, as well as an internal microphone. The tuner can be calibrated from 410 Hz - 480 Hz, with markings for pure Major and Minor thirds.
- Convenient Metronome/Tuner Combo offers portability and convenience - plus folding support stand
- Easy-to-read LCD meter with analog-style needle display; LED Sharp/Flat indicators
- Wide Range (C1 - C5) Chromatic Tuner; ideal for Band & Orchestra instruments or Guitar & Bass
- 13 Rhythm Patterns including triplets and quadruplets - both with and without inner beats
- Built-in mic; Sound Out mode provides audio reference tone from internal speaker